Search This Blog

The LDR!


This person is indeed my love.
We been in a LDR = long distance relationship nearly a year! :( 
The only way of our communication is whatsapp!
We both don't come on msn anymore *anti-social/cough*
And because of time difference and the chaotut-ness of whatsapp, we hardly talk to each other anymore :(
The lover of mine that I'm talking about is none other than....


Jassy
My sister from other parents/bimbo/best-est friend ever!
*I had to steal your picture from your fb ok/shy* 


This picture might deceive other people but I know you are not an alcoholic :p
Maybe only be my tanker! :p

Thank you for everything.
Thank you for the times you be there for me since 2009.
The amount of time I cried and the amount of time you lent me your shoulder :)
I know no matter how many thank yous I said will never be enough.
And I am happy that you found your happiness! :) :)
I'm so happy for you after all the hard times you went through.
Sorry I can't be there for you but you know I will always be there for you no matter what :)


Cut the words short because I know you dislike seeing words. :)

Our picture :)



Please come back and take more pictures with me! :)

Happy birthday Jassy!
May all your wishes come true and have an awesome birthday
Which I'm sure you did :)


Me love you long time sister/bestie of mine.

Here's to another year of our friendship! :)

I is counting down the days now! :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :D







Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll