Search This Blog

The 3 Ts'.


Last week, I had training for 3 days, 24-26 November for Roy Morgan Research Company.
The horror of 9am-6pm for 3 days scares me!
*dramatic tone* 
Training was indeed fun. 
Maybe because team leader/trainer practices favoritism.
And yes you guess it right, I was one of the favorite! hahaha :p
Life is unfair *shrugs* :p
Dam bitchy laaaa... too much influence from bestie Alvin!

Pictures from trainings!
Limited pictures though.
Thank you to the photographer Christine, who loves taking pictures and I love to be taken pictures :p



The girlies:
Crystal, Christine, Karen, moi.



Karen & I



Our team leader/trainer: Lutfi



The groupie minus 4 guys on the other side.


That sums up my 3 Ts'
Training. Three days. Terrifying.

Having sore throat like mad right now that I'm only craving for ice-cream all the time :O
Alvin said, "that spells FAT" (=.=)

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll