Search This Blog

Captivate me.

True love exists when you and your other half weigh the pros and cons of each consequences of each action.
And you are willing to compromise, eventhough comprimising is not your strengths.

I had yet willing to sacrifice and compromise that much for anyone.
I see friends around me changed into someone better, of course.
Compromising the other half and it seems to make them happier.

I see friends going strong in a LDR = Long Distance Relationship.
And one willing to move to across country for the other person.
Even if all his/her life is here.

What makes a relationship successful is..
Compromise.
Trust.
Love.

It seems easy with these three words.
But doing it it's the hardest.
It is not easy compromising when you lack of trust, and when you dont trust your other half, you will love less.

Compromising + Trust = Love





Patience is virtue (:







Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll