Search This Blog

Best Frens for life ... !!!

me & wen ni... my babe... my closest fren since form2 .. ppl alwis confused our names... alwis called me wen ni & called her wei san.. we are not tat alike ! =P & we it is a coincidence that we both wearing red top inside this pic .. luv u babee... thanx for alwis dere for me, listening to my problems.. even when im being such a bitch, u still treat me as ur closest fren... hugsssss... muakxxx... XOXO =)









Another pics of me & wen in Breakers... & we are not wearing the same skirt.. it looks the same but mine is nicer... LOl ..haha.. dun kill me wen... !! =P

1 comments:

Wenzz said...

MY SKIRT is DEFINITELY nicer.... mine from SINGAPORE ok.... dun play play :P hahahaha feeling very bitchy nw.... u hav ppl leaving very funny comments? penis size site??? haha didn't knw u wud be interested? ;)

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll