Search This Blog

My Women...

To all my women...
Rae.. Joanne... Alexiss.. Debbie... Wei Ling.. Elaine... SherVe... Wen Ni...Leroy ( well, u r one of my bestest fren.so... =P )and everyone who knows me...
Thanxx 4 being dere for me throughout the day.. anytime of the day...
& Rae... yea, u r mention ere !! =)

Reasons im grateful about u..
Rae: for alwis listen to my whine, complain & of cos givin me advice... & alwis making me do the rite thing... even though i dun.. hahaa
Joanne: For listening to my whine, helping me gather together when im feeling down.. Remember the times when i would cum to class crying & also account paper finals? well, thanxx... Another shopping freak like me.. & guess wat? im glad tat u go for bargain... like me..
Alexiss: Partners in crime.. LOL... Thanx for listen to my whinee... =)
Debbie: Heart to heart talk... tellin me what's right and what's wrong... =)
Wei Ling: skipping class for me ... *winkz* Remember tat day.. where u pack ur lunch inside the car.. *winkz* thanx babee...
Elaine: my high school mate.. thanx babe for being dere for me mentally =) & of cos thanx for lending me ur clothes.. well, wat do u expect when u have millions of clothes.. =) Hang in dere babe k? =)
SherVe: my crazy fren.. alwis put a smile on everyone's face especially mine wif jokes... =)
Wen Ni: how could i forget u rite... been there for me since form2 until now.. my shopping partner.. partners in crime... my lesbo partners.. hahaa.. neway, thanx for alwis dere for me when i needed u.. & for the great advice even though i dun alwis take it... =P Gona miss u when u goin overseas to study... i cant whine dy... miss u babeee....
Leroy: thanx for alwis listen to me.. let me 'merajuk' in front of u.. letting me cry in front of u... & alwis asking me to chill.. thanxxx cupcake.. *hugss* trance guy? hmm.. suprised... LOL

& oso to everyone who i have not mentioned.. thanxx for being my fren.. if i ever did anything wrong to u guyss.. so sorriii..

LUV U GUYSSS SO MUCHH...
* HUgsssSSS *

1 comments:

S h e r v e said...

aww so sweettttt 0=) love ya too babe~ muakS

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll