Search This Blog

Numb.....

Ever had the feeling that everyting doesnt matter to u anymore?
U don't give a shit about what's happening around u?
All u seem to care about is that u can graduate & get through with ur life...
Well, that's how i feel right now..
All i feel when i woke up is tired... that's all..
No feeling of happiness, love or whatever bullshit..
All i feel is emptiness..
The food are tasteless..
Im eating more junk foods..
I don't even care that im getting fatter & my skin is breaking out..
Im jus eating because it's part of survival..
I'm studying & doing my assignments because it's part of the step to graduate..
I'm walking in daze everyday...
I don't seem like a emo person to my frens..
Because all the sympathy wont make my probs go away..
Im not alright.. ok ...fine.. or wateva..
Get along with it..
I don't know that y im still hanging on to it..
I think it's cause that im not satisfied with y is this happening..
I don't even know the real reasons behind all this..
At least give me a reasons..
So i know...
It will be more fair to me ..
I'm just feeling numb right now..
Im going through my life emotionless..
Im just doing whatever it takes so that my life can go on...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll