Search This Blog

31st October...

i will alwis remember this date... it will be wif me forever...
this date is when kc ask me to be his gf...
& when i actually thought back how it happen ..
it was funny yet sweet...
damm.. i hate oct 31...
i alwis hate it since the day we ended things off...
cos it mades me recalled back what happened that day ...
How can it turns so sour when we hit it off so good ..
*sob* *sob*
feel like crying again.. i can feel the tears forming in the corner of my eyes ...
i remember every single detail ... every single words he had spoken to me..
every single ting that happened..
why it had to turn out like this ?
reasons... reasons...
every single thing i do now reminds me of him..
every single place i went reminds me of him..
every songs remind me of him..
how can i forget bout it so easily if every single god dammit thing remind me of him?
the only solution that i can think of?
fly to overseas to study...
seriously.. im planning to do that..
if my marks are good enough..
i hope so..
hallowen is supposed to be fun but guess wat?
it's not fun for me..
it's full with memory..
full with sad memory..
i trusted you so much..
i had open up my heart for u..
but....
* sob*
cant stand the feeling anymore...
i hate hallowen & nov 1st..
* sob *
* tears *
*tears*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll