Search This Blog

2013


Had it just felt like it is still 2012?
How did 2012 passed by so quickly? 
It is already the 3rd week of 2013! 
Age seems to be catching up on me :(
Every year since 2011 I've been making resolutions so that I can improve and of course motivate myself to be better each year :)
Crap. I think I didn't managed to achieve much of my 2012 resolutions. 

1. Don't give up chasing dreams. And I did! :) I stepped out of my comfort zone and took up a brand new job challenge. Not really my dream but it is a start of something new and perhaps a step closer to my dream :)
2. Save money. On-going haha. And yes I did bought something I've been eye-ing on for years. Finally save enough to buy it! Very proud of myself eventhough a lot of people said it is ugly. Oh well. Haters gonna hate right? 
3. To be healthy and have tone body. Maybe not that tone yet but yes I increase my amount of time in the gym. Love the adrenaline rush of exercising. :)
4. Control my temper. And indeed I did! :) Maybe a little too control that I'm being taken advantage of at times man. Crap. Sighs.
5. Be more spontaneous. Does planning for a trip to Legoland, JB a week before we were supposed to depart spontaneous enough? Not forgetting that it was only Nik & I that went all the way to JB. Guess that was our little adventure! :D 
6. Learn how to bake. Yes I did too. I took up baking lesson to achieve some not so hard baking things. *proud* 
7. Do something unordinary. Hmm I think I didn't managed to achieve this. This year I am going to take this out. Because I don't even know what is unordinary :(
8. Take up a language course. Didnt managed to achieve this :( This year I will. Maybe Mandarin lesson? 


So what is my 2013 resolutions?


1. Traveling. 


Always will be my dream to just take a break from work once in awhile and escape KL. 
Doesn't have to be really far. Somewhere near will do as long as I had the best companion :)

2. Forgive but don't forget. 


I need to forget what other people did. Because forgiveness is something that every individual should do for themselves. Not for others. :) But never forget. Remembering taught you life lessons :)

3. Always have dreams.


Dreams. Everyone should have it. Without dreams you are just a hopeless mankind. So always have dreams be it big or small. Dreams are a way of telling yourself you can do it! :)



4. Be selective.


I must practice this everyday, every second from now on wards.  Sometimes being TOO nice leads to disaster. I got to learn that I can't be there for every single person. 


5. Learn to love and not afraid to be loved.


I always afraid to be loved. Everytime a person gets too close to me I will do something stupid that spoils everything. So this year I vow to not be afraid to be love. :) 


Have a great 2013 everyone! :)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll