Search This Blog

I'm bored! Im supposed to find journals on money and capital.. But being kathryn, i'm too lazy to do it.And i was a super lazy bum and stil am now =P Wat i do when im lazy? Blog-hopping ;) I was reading an entry on Mich's blog, and i saw an interesting entry... So im gona do it myself ;) *jason Lim, brace yourself& open ur eyes wide* =Pp

140 Things You Don't Know and Should Know About Moi :)
1). Im born on 18 February 1987 & im proud to be a baby feb. Baby feb = Baby FaB :)
2). Im Aquarius
3). I'm short :( im only 160cm :(
4). I wurve jogging.
5). Love me? then love my besties as well ;)
6). I eat yoghurt/bread for breakfast =P
7). I only eat breakfast & lunch or breakfast&dinner. LoLz
8). Music is my life.No music no nothing =p
9). I love vegetable ;) i cant survive without vegatable in my meals
10). I'm a drama queen =P
11). I laugh when i hear KeL's and Nette's laughing =P
12). I'm sensitive
13). I cam-whore kao kao ;)
14). I love shoes! bags! clothes!
15). Eyeliner is my thang !
16). I survive with my concealer.
17). People said i got great smile =P *grins*
18). I love strawberry foods; cake, ice-cream, yoghurt, fruits
19). Im health conscious
20). I love all my heels collection; pointy, stilletos, wedges, flats, pumps etc etc
21). I'm a pink freak; pink pencil case, pink file, pink h/p ornament, pink tops, pink lingerie =Pp
22). I'm always laughing =P
23). My mood changes easily =P I can be sad for a min and be happy for the nxt min. LolZ
24). I wurve beaches; good things happen on beaches. Right WeE?=P
25). I hate business and studyinG.
26). I spend money like fcuk =Pp *of cos, there's Jason Lim & WenZ who spend more than me =p
27). Im easily influenced
28). I used the word wtf & pa pe alot =P
29). I wurve to dance :)
30). My all time favs drinks are Pina Colada, Sex on The beach and Malibu
31). I dye my hair a lot of times until WenZ said my hair is dying -_- But i never had blonde color cos i think it's dam jeng..
32). I'm a sucker for sappy and romantic movies.
33). I shed tears easily.,
34). I hates people that don't have their own stands; they follow what other ppl wear. Fcuking
annoying.
35). I gets annoyed by those that are too over confident by themselves. *yes, having confidence is
good but not when they over do it -_- *
36). Don't approach me if you think you are too good for me and my friends
37). I'm easily amused =P
38). I gets bully easily especially by Wee and his frens.Namely, Sherman, Ben and Jason =Pp
39). I love to collect perfumes :)
40). I hate Paris Hilton. I cant stand her songs. Dam fcuking annoying la.Rite Jason?
41). I love to read books.Yea, im a nerd. Sue me =P
42). I think too much at times ;)
43). I hate to be in a dark room..
44). I love to partyyyy.. bring on the party babyyyy...
45). I love my babes especially Kel, Vonnie, Sherve, WenZ, Elaine, YinZ
46). I lurve my guys; WeE the Buffalo ;) , Ren, Jason Lee, mua bro and of cos Jason Lim Jo-Weng
47). I'm shy *blush *
48). I enjoy travelling..
49). I love to cook..
50). I used to take ballet lesson when i was a kid. *go ahead, start laughing* -_- eh, i was dam
cute k with my tutus =P
51). Hip-Hop is something that I dont need to learn ;)
52). Im uber sociable.. at times =Pp
53). I gets piss easily..
54). My status? i don't think i need to say it.Firstly, if im single, i dont want to promote myself
in my blog.Secondly, why wana say it here. I sound so desperate if i said it here =P Rite Jason Lim? u un me anot ? ;)
55). I fall for the wrong kind of guys all the times -_-
56). I hate cheaters, liars and two-faced.
57). Two-faced ppl are the worst type.. To them: pls fcuk off
58). I thank the God that im not the only child. I wurve my older brother.My sezy brother =P
59). I have stage frights ...
60). I'm anemia.. =P
61). I love to eat Vietnam and Thai Food. The spicier the better..
62). Monash is killing me -_-
63). I love to bug ppl but failed to do so and end up letting ppl bug me back -_-"""
64). I'm a mixture of Hakka, Hokkien and canto.. LoLz.. and im so dam proud of it..
65). I adore puppies.. not dogs..
66). Im superstitious..
67). I dam kao like to blog =P
68). I used to be a clubber.. Ask WenZ =P
69). I hate smokers but what to do; im surrounded by smokers every day. YEs, im talking about you, Wee ! =P
69). I love to eat if im not so chubby :(
70). People that thinks that they know everything is way beyond my league.
71). I trust people too easily. Like what i did not long ago and i realized what a bitch she/he is
72). A word of advice from me: Don't go around saying stuff before you think about it
73). I love to pamper myself.
74). I took extrra time to make myself look nice ;)
75). I'm a big baby =P
76). I'm not brand conscious...
77). I splurge when im feeling moody or piss..
78). I like going to proms because that's when i get to dress up & cam-whore with my frens. Who needs a date? i got my bunch of frens to cam-whore with ;)
79). I love changing my looks..
78). I hate wanana-bes'
79). I like to drink.. yesss.. alcohol..
80). I like to go out but if going out means troubling my frens to pick me up, i would rather stay
at home.
81). I learn how to hear secrets without ppl knowing =P *thanx to Wenz * hehe
82). I love my Bandar Utama area...
83). Gossips? what are they? ;)
84). I don't care what other people think of me because i know who are my true frens
85). I like going for walks. aaa... fresh air :))
86). I wurve big squishy hugs and kisses
87). I'm a big Guess fan; i have guess walletss, bagss, topss, jeansss ;)
88). I'm a shopaholic..
89). I hate hot weather.. i love cold weather..
90). I wana go somewhere far far away with ....
91). I hate people who thinks that they are so dam fcuking innocent but they are actually not..
Cut the innocent act pls.
93). I like to sit in Jason's Lim, KeL's and Wee's car =P *hint* lolZ. jk jk
94). I hate trance... y wana like trance if cant shuffle? dun tell me u wana bop ur head to the music -_-
95). I love pineapple, cheese and chocolates.
96). I believe everyone mades mistakes. Who doesnt? but i also believe that you got to admit ur mistakes..
97). I'm fickle minded ..
98). I'm not a spoilt brat =P
99). I loveeeeeee suprises... Sweet suprises ... not the bitter ones =P *hint* *hint*
100). I wana work in a club ;)
101). I gets sick easily..
102). I'm a Tv Freak..
103). I study with emo musics =P
104). I'm sick of Zouk.. Maison is the next best thang ;)
105). I love sweets ;) cos im sweet? wtf =P
106). I have millions of soft toys in my room.. hugable soft toys
107). I'm known as a pig/piggie to someone =P *winkz*
108). I'm into bling blings at one moment..
109). But now? I'm into classic accesory babyyy ;) Bring on the classic and vintage stuff baby ;)
110). I lurve Ice-Blended Chocolate frm Coffee Bean, Mango Twisted From San Fransicso Coffee.. yum yum...
111). I love to travel by airplane..
112). I'm scared of the dark and insects..
113). I have a wish of becoming a model =PpP *model is much more challenging than any other job; like VJ or stripper* jason, u un mua? ;)
114). I'm proud to be a Dj-ian eventho most ppl said DJ girls are bimbo -_-
115). I'm proud to be myself..
116). I love to change my hairstlyes ....
117). I wurvee Buffalo .. wtf =Pp
118). y lar wana write so much.. im too freaking lazy to think and write dy... wana know more...? well, either u find out from me or either tat u r not close to me.. So buzz off =P

This special entry is made especially for Jason Lim, KeL, Vonnie and Wee. So other people ignore it ya...
Toodles....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/russian-girls-freenudes.html]russian girls freenudes[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/russian-brides-free-photos.html]russian brides free photos[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/russian-military-women.html]russian military women[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/mail-order-bride-annual-revenues.html]mail order bride annual revenues[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://song.hamee.ru/index86.html]russian amateur girls naked[/url] [url=http://song.hamee.ru/real-russian-women.html]real russian women[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://girls.reira.ru/contact-russian-women-for-free.html]contact russian women for free[/url] [url=http://girls.reira.ru/free-russian-girls-nude.html]free russian girls nude[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hotl.reira.ru/sumy-ukraine-polena-dating-agency.html]sumy ukraine polena dating agency[/url] [url=http://hotl.reira.ru/mail-order-brides-from-mexico.html]mail order brides from mexico[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://free.reira.ru/history-of-the-mail-order-bride.html]history of the mail order bride[/url] [url=http://free.reira.ru/russian-young-girls-nude.html]russian young girls nude[/url]

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll