Search This Blog

Addiction

Last weekend, headed up to Genting for two nights stay.
Loving the companion. Whatsmore. Everything sponsored!
Stayed at Maxim Suite and having fine dining every night. 
Thank you Wayman for the everything. A great two nights spent indeed.
Listening to him talk about his career, life and everything really opens up my mind. 
Of course, seeing that he is 38 years old. 

So people been asking what you do in Genting at night when you don't even gamble!
Aah yes I never ever gamble even CNY
What I did. Chill of course.


White wine. yums. I am always a wine person. 
Yeayea call me high maintenance but other alcohol is bad for body okay! 



Cigar. :D #latestaddiction :)



And not forgetting these snacks! :D 
I love cashew nuts! I even ask for top up *blush*

If you are ever in Genting, go to The Olive for a great chill out :)
The wine is in a reasonable price too!


0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll