Search This Blog

Worn out

Down with fever, flu, sore throat again.
This time it is even worse. Has a huge ulcer at the corner of my mouth.
And it looks like I have a swollen cheek (-.-)
I can't even talk properly and not forgetting can't eat solid food! 
The only thing that keeps me going is liquid food. 
Example milk, oats all liquid things la. 
You get the drift!
It hurts man :(
Please let me recover soon. This week is going to be hectic for me.
With strategy paper due, meeting with big boss and also planning for my babe wedding this coming Sunday :(
Give me strength or at least get my freaking ulcer out! :(

Never the less, I am the first few to watch Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2
Was down with bad cold and fever but nothing can stops me from watching Twilight :)
Got free tickets and invited my sister, Nikki :)
And asked her to invite her colleagues :)


:)
Water retention face (-.-)


Great night indeed.
ok back to thinking and thinking.
Nights!

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll