Search This Blog

I finally update my blog. Been neglecting it for days.. The reasons? I got nothing interesting to blog about; i have not been going anywhere (if you count going to class everyday and eating in Pink counts?), i have not bought anything new and im frigging stress on my assignments.. Ugh!
I realised that Im ffk-ing alot of people recently.. SorrY peeps! :(
I ffk Sherve, KeL and Vonnie... But i know i ffk Sherve a lot of time.. Sorry babe :(( Forgive me? Dam!I feel dam bad... But .. but.. Monash assignments are killing me... Ughh! Im actually kinda social retard nowadays.. Hardly go out with my friends..And not forgetting ffk my friends.. SORRY :(( The only time i go out is with my parents for dinner on the weekends..I been spending more and more time with my 'rents.. Maybe cos im hoping to go Caufield nxt year.. and if i do get in, i might be there for 2 yrs.. 2 yrs without my mummy whey... =P Who am i gona lepas my anger on when im feeling moody ? =Pp Jk.. Im actually thinking bout the fact tat when im sick (i fall sick alot), and i have to be independent and yet trying to take care myself.. it's hard.. But anyway, getting my hopes too high is not good.. I doubt i can enter .. :( Oh well... and another reason is cause: No need waste money ma if eat with parents =PpP
Im not in the mood to go out anymore even shopping ! *gasp in horror* Kat not going shopping ?? Yea... im not in the mood... i rather stay at home and sleep or study... GOsh.. that sounds so geeky... =P Maybe cause i failed Econs last sem, it made me realised that i cant afford to fail anymore subject.. Cos i wana graduate in 3 years time.. If i fail, i might graduate in 3 and half years time... and that sucks badly !! =(
Sherve, I made it up with u next time for all the ffk ttime ya... :(
Speaking about going Aussie nxt yr... On tues, me, Jason, Alex, Yin and Ben were talking about going Aussie next year, if everything goes well.. (which means no any fail subjects this sem) *pray hard* Jason is planing to go Berwick campus... Me and Alex are planning to enter Caufield campus... But the downside, i cant do double major in Caufield campus... And im definitely doing double major; Finance and Accounting... Edwin told me that i can stil do double major in Caufield as long as i come back to monash in malaysia to graduate and not in Aussie.. hmmm... hmmm...
anyway, im getting back to my law... ughh...
stress-nya
And i got 8 am lecture tmw.. Double ughh....
toodles people...

p.s: sherve dear, hope u r alrite... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi


Use http://www.BuySellDirect.net new advance ebay website. to sell your new and used products to your local market only and/or the international market. You can even charge taxes for your local market. It is a free service to buyers and sellers.


Do your self a favorite buy using http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to make a second income.

Anonymous said...

Hello all


Get a better improved ebay FREE at http://www.BuySellDirect.net.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is 100% FREE for all

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll