Search This Blog

Another Boring Day...

It's Sat.. but guess wat? i have class! it's supposed to replace one of the class tat got cancelled during the hazy.. Arghh !! Im inside the class supposed to be researching my assignment but i dun care.. im bored to death... Bored=blogging =) Yippee !! Cant wait for my class to end which is 2.15.. OMG !! I think im gona jus go in my last class & take my attendance & leave.. i cant stand it anymore.. so freakin tired.. & i cant sleep last nite.. i only slept at 3.30 am last nite... og godd..rolling& tosting on my bed til 3 am... my eyes are closing by itself... =S Tis 'guy' told me bout his relationship yesterday.. He told me wat he did for the galfren & yet the galfren dun appreciate him.. if i have him as my boyfren, i would appreciate him like hell.. He would buy anything the galfren ask for even if it means that he would starve for the next few weeks.. If the galfren call him in the middle of the nite & complain tat she's hungry, he would buy food for her no matter where she is.. He let his own galfren go out wif any guys tat she wan even if it's her ex boyfren... but yet she dun appreciate him.. haihz..sum ppl have the luck but dun appreciate it.. Look at my boyfren.. im the one who alwis sacrifice for him.. i had sacrificed so much for him but wat i get in return? noting.. im not askin for a lot of tings such as askin him to get me diamond, house, car etc etc... but at least he treat me good... have u ever wait for ur boyfren for more than 3 hour in a shopping complex alone? he din call u to tell u tat he will be late nor pick up ur phone when u cal him... Well, i have.. & tis happens to me a lot of times.. not once or twice but more than 10 times.. im serious.. & im still wif him.. being so patient... there are times tat i feel tat maybe our relationship shoud not begin in the 1st place... but past is past... jus when im getting excited to blog, i have to leave the library... time for the next class... *yawN* =/

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll