Search This Blog

Mood Swings...

Y is tis always happen to me ? Kah Choon did not pick up my call again.. !! Seriously dam piss man.. Y is he always like tat? is he retarded or sumting like tat? sorry if i sound rude or harsh but if u r in my situation, u would feel tis way too !! I mean cum on... he's not small kid.. he's 20 for god sake !! cant he be more mature? Alwis break promise.. Which lead to why i have a crush on someone else.. It's cos i feel so insecure and he is treatin me like shit.. always takin me for granted... a gal needs to be pamper at times and not always the gal who pampered the guy.. im already feelin so stress cos i have millions of assignment tat's due tis week & yet he cant even be there for me!! Im not asking for more.. all i want is jus tat u be there for me when i need u too.. tat's all... & he cant even do tat for me... yes, he's nice but sumtimes i want sumone tat pampered me.. someone who always be there for me.. & call when he say he will.. i really need tat type of guy... Oh for god sake, im feelin so piss rite now tat i dun have the mood to do my assignment.. Screw it.. im goin out yum cha now...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a guy who loves u should care bout u..maybe he cares 4 u just tat u didnt realise...
if u r willing 2 sacrifice 4 him..u wouldnt be complaining here..so think seriously..do u really love him n willin to give more than take?

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll