Search This Blog

Wonderfull & crazy night....

24 September 2005... I would never forget this date.. I would remember it forever as memory is only wat i have... He fetch me from my hse yesterday nite... & OHMIGOD ... his RoOm is so Freakin nice !! SEriously... went to his condominuim after he pick me up... & no.. dun even start thinkin nonsense.. he wanted to take a bath before goin out.. So we went to his condominium in kelana jaya.. His dog is so cute... !! so active but yet so quiet at times... Let me describe his room... If im not mistaken, it's purple in color... it's not like those girly purple... I cant realy describes the color but it had different colors on each wall.. Jus like my room =) His room is so IKEA-ish ... & oh god.. his lighting is so nice.. classis but yet elegant... Fall in luv with his room.. oh not forgetting the curtain ...is so freakin nice ... we went down kl... not to clubs of cos.. basically we jus sit in the car & drive around kl ... We pass by all the clubs in kl.. dam!! feel like goin in when i saw the clubs.. but he dun like clubbing =( which is y we left kl to go wangsa maju to eat a late supper... =) YUMM !!! *-) & then we drove all the way up to genting.. tat t ime was 1 plus in the morning... Crazy? yes... but fun =) Reach in bout half an hour... He drove like mad.. Oh God !! When i get down from the car, i was hit by a super super cold breeze... & both of us aren't even dress up for genting.. we were wearin our yum cha casual clothes.. Super super super cold !!! OMG !!My teeth was chattering & i cant even tok properly & clearly.. Walk around 1st world hotel & highlands hotel.. Thn went yum cha in coffee bean.. Guess wat we drank ? Ice-Blended Drinks.. haha... & we even had ice-cream in baskin robbins .. hahaaa... we drove down back to pj bout 3plus & reach pj at 4plus in the morning... He drop me in ming tien so i can met up wif jason.. Jason was late !!!!! Stupid idiot... but neway, we were staying inside the car & erm.. tok =P heheee ... the rest is for me to keep it inside my mind & for u guys to guess... hahahaa .. but it was a wonderfull night... fill wif sweet, crazy & stupid tings we did... but there is jus one ting tat caught in between us... which is...........

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll