Search This Blog

Confused... Guilty...

woke up today with a BIG smile on my face.. Eventhough my left eye is freakin pain for no reason.. or maybe for a reason but i don't know wat izit.. I woke tis special fren of me tis morning & he sounds so dam cute when he was sleeping.. make my heart melts at the sound of his sleepy voice... awwww... hehee... Had a cold tis morning when i woke up.. Reach college bout 7.45 & he called me at 7.50.. Thank god im not inside class yet.. if not, i wont be able to pick up his call.. =P He was so concerned bout me, askim me 2 take care & must eat my cold medicine =) Oh god.. im having crisis now.. in dilemma... I kinda got a crush on him.. but im stil wif my bf.. i duno whether im still in luv wif my bf.. i wana break up wif him but im not sure whether it's the right choice/ decision.. ohgawd ! i need help... wat should i do ? im not sure whether is tis jus a crush and it will go away afta a few weeks.. oh god.. im so flirty.. & yes i admit im flirty.. & bitchy... but im nice at times.. hehe.. im feelin guilty rite now.. for treating my bf tis way but i cant help it.. im getting bored wif our 3year relationship.. it's so predictable.. & i had sacrifice so much for him.. & yet he dun appreciate me ... im not saying it will be all his fault that i got a acrush on tat guy.. i have my faults too but.. rite now, im so freakin confused... oh gawd..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll