Search This Blog

Lash Bar @ Asian Avenue

Been spending a lot of time with the parents.
With so many devastating news lately, I don't even wan't to go into all the touch wood thoughts going into my mind now.
I seriously don't want to imagine what will happen if one of my parents ....... :( :( 

So weekend usually I will spend with the parents and weekdays, I will have dinner with my parents :)
Ame and I were talking about this the other day, and we realized as we grew older, we usually spend more time with family.
:)

Last weekend headed to Pyramid with the parents and finally I been to the Lash Bar as promoted/stated by everyone. 
Stating how good and how nice it is :)

I actually want to get more but my mummy nag and nag me 
"buy so many for what. Open shop is it?"
.______________.







It looks like all my other lashes I bought! (.___.)
But doesn't it look like MAC lashes? :D

Go try it! :)

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll