Search This Blog

As the adage goes...


During the year of 2010..
So many things and events had happened, and I would say that I've changed.
For better or for worse, I wouldn't judge myself. 

A recall of my behaviors, I realized I have this bad attitude, where i withdraw myself from the world whenever my confidence level drops to -ve!
And lately for the past two weeks my confidence level had indeed from +ve to -ve :(
With so many things happened, I wouldn't know how to gain my confidence level back.

Hence, the hibernating :(
Although I'm always cheerful and optimistic, deep down *emotionally* I'm not that cheerful.
Till then, hibernation :(




A happy cuppa to good through the day.
Because smile is always better than tears.

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll