Search This Blog

Karaoke time!


I found the best karaoke in Kota Damansara!
It has nice rooms and lots of songs! 
And it's cheap! :)
Beats RedBox for now! :)

Credits goes to my colleagues for bringing me there! :)
And picture credits to Michael :)




The karaoke hallway! :)




wthell. Korean songs (.___.)




with Crystal.
Work seems bearable with her!
If not, time pass dam slowly! :(

We made jokes like,
"I have small bladder la" 
to
"Erh i think sit here all day made our ass bigger"




Duet ;) 
Office scandals :p



me and michael.


Limited pictures because most of it I actually look like shit and fat (.___.)

Fml la. Trying so hard to lose weight but willpower is turning into negative! :(
Bro actually google a bunch of To Do lists and exercises for me to lose weight.

I gym twice a week.
Do lunges etc also FAT :(

I should mourn my depression now. 








Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll