Search This Blog

I was feeling super pissed last night.. and i was halfway typing a long post on how piss i am and how emo i felt at that time... but WeE called just on time when i was about to rant all my angerness, emoness and piss-ness ... I felt better after talking to him... :) He called at the right moment :) *thanx dear * anyway ............. I just gotto say it... Jason LiM is a GREAT and an AMAZING friend..., happy anot? He always said i bang him on my blog.... but i only did it because you alwis bully me =Pp Yesterday, in my business law lecture, which is at 8am-10am !! freakingg earlyyy.... two days in a row i have class at 8am... Arghh !! anyway, anyway... ;) as we ( MeL, Siu, Elaine, Jason and me) entered Audio7 for our law lecture and took a place in one of the benchie =p... all of sudden, he opened his bag, Esprit bag to be exact... since he said only cool people used Esprit bag ... and that Esprit bag he's using, only two people in Monash had it... He himself and Kian Hoong, Wee's twin ... *pfft* =p getting of the track... he open his bag and he stuck his hand in and i heard some plastic bag rustling... being me, i was curious to know what isit... so i keep saying, "what's that? i wana see!! " He was asking/saying to MeL and Siu, " we past by Famous Amos yesterday right?" I exclaimed, "oohhhh.. gummies ar??? " ;) And " i want! i want"... he then gave me the gummies.. but before handing it to me, he just had to say, " here is 100g of gummies which equivalent to ..... fats" -_- well Jason.. i dont care =P

Thanx for the gummies, Jason Lim ! :))

im lazy to take a picture of the gummies... im eating it as im typing it now.... :)) yummyyy.... hehe...
im exhausted........ im currently doing my econs.......

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll