Search This Blog

(:


I'm having insomnia for two days in a row! :(
Need to de-stress myself so that I can sleep like a baby soon!
When kat doesn't get enough sleep, she's twice the grumpy mood she usually in! Rar! 

So, here am I blogging at 430am in the morning.
Couldn't sleep even after the hectic Zouk night ><
Surfing facebook and I saw someone posted this video!

I cried watching this video!
Dont know why I'm so easily touched or rather gets too emotional.
Must be the age! 
The older you get the more emotional you will become!
For girls mind you! :)

And this video seriously uber touching!


i don't know how to upload it on blog post but do go view it! :)

I don't know how people can last for 6 years and still so loving :(
Anyone has experiences that relationship lasted for years and still going on? :)
Share with me! :)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll