Search This Blog

Glutton is my favourite word.


I love food. 
No doubt about that.
And recently I saw a shop opened across Murni.
With my favorite food ever! :D
*I said this on a lot of type of food* (-.-) Lol.

I am sure a lot of people would love this food too!
You can have it for breakfast/lunch/tea or even supper!

It's pies from Just Pie
It's really awesome possum that every bite can made you forget about the sinful-ness of biting into this pie :(



Packaging concept is based on the simplicity design.
White box and black words :)



I chose four types of Regular pies.
Chicken Ham 'n' Mash
Lamb 'n' curry
Chicken in white sauce
Lamb 'n' onion

The lamb pies gained extra thumbs up!
While the chicken ham 'n' mash is not that good though :/

So if you want to try the pies, order the lamb :)






See! dam orgasmic! :)

The website is here



Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll