Search This Blog

Sawadekap!

No. I did not went to Bangkok. 
But I wish I was though.
Grr. Every time I want to head to Bangkok, there will be some politic issues or climate issues etc.
:(

But the closest thing that I can get with Thailand feel is having Thai food in Thai Thai, Sunway Pyramid.
It was a birthday celebration for Karen's as well on that day.

Picture courtest of Randy.
DLSR camera seriously dam nice. But too high tech for technology noob like me :O



The awesome chandelier 




The famous dessert *name forgotten* :X



Thai Iced Tea.




with adik ku :) 



kisses for the birthday girl, Karen  :)


Ken, Karen, me, Nikki, Randy


me, karen, nikki 




Karen, Nikki


me, ken, terry, karen, nikki


part of the group.





group picture! :)


I had such a good day today :)
With unexpected surprises and events that happened today.
indeed put a big giant smile on my already chubby cheek :D

Bye!



Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll