Search This Blog

Motivation and Determination

Looking back at my 2011 Xmas eve picture, I feel a little sad and depressed! 
Why!!!! 
Because now I am so fat okay! :( 
And my determination to eat HEALTHY all sudah hilang! Gone :(
Every meal is a cheat meal for me since I start working in Kraft Food :(
What gotten me into this dieting and healthy eating lifestyle?
I also dont know! Started since last year October 2011 when I started working. 
I only drink 1 cup of 3 in 1 coffee in the morning with my daily oatmeal for breakfast.
And lunch usual meal, which is whatever my colleague want to go. 
BUT I DON'T DRINK ANYTHING SWEET OR EVEN EAT ANYTHING SWEET
except for fruits.
But now, everytime i drink sweet things and eat so many desserts. FML.

Where the hell is my determination? :(((( 


Last year Christmas :(


And this year recent picture of myself.






I need my determination back ASAP.
Target: by Christmas this year!

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll