Search This Blog

Sweet Tooth..

Am still sick but feeling better after some Chinese medicine *yuck* 
Promised Henry & Yee Juin that will help them to promote their business! :)
If you love dessert and wanna eliminate/reduce the calories, you must try ZenQ Dessert.
Had a try at their dessert on Wednesday despite being sick must give face too! :)
People that close to me knows how much I love desserts.
I can skip main meals but dessert is a must! :D




Dessert time is a must when Fanny, Nikki, Karen & I are together :) 



I love how the have their customized your dessert toppings! :)
I chose red beans, taro balls and sweet potato balls! :D
All my favorite! Instead of ordering something where you will only like one toppings!
Whats more, it is not more expensive than the usual dessert.
It's the same price and they are not stingy with their ingredients.


Here's the sample of their menu. Although the price is in Singapore dollar because the website is still under construction. 




To give you guys a wow effect, ZenQ is having their buy 1 free 1 promotion!
For a week!
Not 3 days but a week! :)



Like their facebook page here
Location:
Sunway Pyamid
Lot F1.15 and F1.16C (next to burger king)
Go give it a go and I'm sure you will lurrrrrrrve it! :)


0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll