Search This Blog

Thou Shall Love Myself


I am always been a girl that never really go for pedicure and manicure.
Because I think it's a waste of money! >< 
*cheapskate* LoL
But lately I'm addicted to pedicure.
Lovee Lovee my pedicure session. :)
Usually weekly or twice a month.
Been going for some beauty salons for a shop that I wants to keep going back for more and..

I found it! :)
Nice ambiance. Ample parking spaces. Plenty of cafes nearby ;) 



The decor and ambiance in the beauty salon. 



The process of pedicure :)

I didn't get a manicure because a pretty manicure requires long nails and I can't keep long nails.
I tried acrylic nail before and it couldn't even last for a week -__- 
So, I guess it's a no-no for me :(
Maybe one day when I become tai tai I will consider getting it again :p 



Whats more at Le Sanctuary, you can get package of RM188 for 10 sessions of pedicure/manicure that can be share among friends.
So, let's say you take 5 sessions and your friend take 5.
Or perhaps split among 4 person. It's up to you! :)


Address:
Le Sanctuary Nails & Waxing.
The Strand Kota Damansare
03-61428248

If you want the boss to personally do for you, contact:
Lora 019-2197799

Remember, thou shall love myself :)




0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll