Search This Blog

My drugs


My daily dose of drug is meeting up with my mui Nikki.
It's been awhile since we last met up! The last time was if I'm not mistaken in February! :(
When I'm free she's not and when she is I'm not.
So yesterday we both finally able to make time for each other! :)
Met up with her yesterday at Scott's Garden.
I love Scott's Garden environment :) It is much more nicer than Giza.
We girls chose Idarts Hex instead of all others bar. The rest of the bars like Movida, Overtime etc, we have it in Giza ma. Why want to go back to these when we are here at Scott's Garden already!
The boys open tower while I went to tapau Chatime :D
Ok la. Im not supposed to drink Chatime but it is much better than drinking beer right!
When you have too much beer, you will have beer belly and it means you need to work out more!



The lovely couple! :) 


my little mui *loves* 
Can't wait to try the Guiness shot with her! :D
Catching up with her is always really catching up. We talked for hours and gossiping and all =)
Aah i miss girly day/night out!


Caught staring at pretty girls (=.=)
/kicks

And my resolution of not drinking beer fail because Ivan came over and our second round was at Movida.
Been hanging out with the ex bf, Ivan  a lot lately. Hmmmm..
...
...
...
Because I am planning for his wedding! :D /excites
Can you believe it?
5 years relationship with him, 1 years plus of not talking to him, and best friend with him after that until now
The best part is I know he will always be there to help me or cheer me up whenever I need it =)
Now, mature guys can be best friend with the ex okay! :)



Okay bye. sleep time! 

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll