Search This Blog

Weekend indulgences


After a long 5 working days, it's the weekend again. 
Finally right! Everytime it's Sunday, i feel a little depressed because Monday is tmw. 
*Like now. feeling the blue already!* 

Anyway, weekend is just 5 days away right *positive* =)
Yesterday, went to try this new dessert place at Kuchai Lama.
Worst desserts ever! I swear I literally just threw rm6.90 out! 
I had two bites and I don't even feel like eating anymore.
I scared food poisoning okay!
The soya bean ice is a little sour. I can taste flour in the taro balls!
I'm not the type that will waste food but this time around, seriously I can't even bear to finish it!

Should have just stick to Snowflake from now! 
Trying to be adventurous and try all the new places ended up feeling so grumpy after that.


sorry Pick-me-up dessert! 
you disappoint me hence the anger on your desserts :(

Watched Lockout yesterday and I swear it is awesome!!! 
Can be on par with Battleship
Ok lah.. about the same okay! :) 
So people go watch! :)

#vainpicture of the day! haha


And my Sunday indulgences! 


DIM SUM!! :D 
#fatdieme :( 

But I swear this is the best food ever!!! :D 
If you don't like it, uhmm maybe u havent try the best one yet :D 



Lao Sa Pao! :D 
Its salted egg york custard paus!
Please go try this! :)


Okay. Bye .. nap! 








0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll