Search This Blog

Hello July!

Hello July.
So far July has been a confusing month for me.
When you have too many choices, you are lost at which directions you should go.
But when you don't have choices, you will go,
Aaah fuck this la. Why so suey one my life.
Yup. Life is like this. Embrace it. =)
Still thinking to take a step out of this comfort zone or perhaps will I make the right move.
How do people make decisions? 
Share with me on how you know you will make the right choice?


Started my first July weekend with..... 

All Sze Chuan flavor food =)
Love and hate relationship with Sze Chuan food.
It has the spicy taste I lurrrve but the after taste of your tongue feeling numb that I hate.
How you tell me! 
So hard to please me meh!!! =P

But like one of the quotes on Twitter stated,

When life gives you lemons, take them. Free shit is cool.

Ohhhhhh my every weekend indulgences.



I am such a Starbucks fan that my colleagues always goes up to me and say,
Yau Starbucks? 
/grins cheekily =)

Time for nap!
Aaah feeling the blues already!

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll