Search This Blog

Those Sweet Moments...

I think most people is aware that this year is a good year for marriages and proposals.
So many wedding invitations and proposals happened since the beginning of 2012! 
So happy for those that are getting married or engaged =)
But it definitely burn a hole in my wallet =(

Nevertheless, wishing all these couples all the best for the next chapter =)

Some of those happy moments that I've had been to =)

Attended Bobo's & Jo's engagement party.
What do you usually do at engagement party? 
Drink of course! :p

Bestie and I :)
The joke between us is always, Y U NO KAO ME?
hahaha


Yinz & Alvin.
Smiling so brightly eh? :P



with my favourite person in the world =)
Both muka tipsy already :P


The girls that night :)
Most of them are taken so don't hope :p




Congrats Bobo & Jo :)
All the best for your next chapter! =)



Drink drank drunk (-.-)



Group picture. Picture stolen from the bride herself, Bobo

Some got so drunk that night that he fell asleep in the toilet (-.-) 
I thought I found dead body when I entered toilet. fml.


Another sweet moment I attended was a surprise proposal.
It took place at Tamarind Springs, Ampang.
Super sweet and romantic place.



Awaiting his fiancee :)





Awwww :))



The heng dais that night :)
Sorry a bit blur. Too hungry already! :p
Hence hand also shake!





The girls.
Aiyoh don't know who took this picture.
Phail as a photographer meh!



Congrats Mr & Mrs Yong :D

Dinner was fantastic but dam not filling =(
I swear I cannot go fine dining la. 
After dinner I am craving for Ramly Burger! :(


























0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll