Search This Blog

Hen's Night


On 30th November, the jimuis throw a hen's night for Amelia 
After a long retirement from clubbing scene, I stepped in to Zouk
When I stepped in, I am like WAHHHHH DAM PACKED. I WANNA GO HOME ALREADY.
Yup this is how I feel now when I goes club. (-.-)
Very limited pictures. 
Even I don;t have picture with the bride because when I arrived in Zouk, bride and some of the jimuis were drunk.
Thank god Nikki was still sober. 
Nothing much to write about. The usual; dance, drink, see someone you know, hug, scream. lol.
And the best part is I did not even drink a single sip of alcohol. 
Oh how times has changed. lol.

With my muimui :)



Bumped into Euvin.



The boys. 
Drunkards (-.-)



Ending the post with a last picture of us :)



0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll