Search This Blog

Hate It !!

i hate it !!
I hate feelings this way!!
I seriously hate it !!
Y must he alwis do tat?
Y?
I hate it!!
I really do!!
My frens said, wah, he do tat again arr? when i told them how i feel..
Wat's my feelings now!
Im supposed to be cheerful as Christmas is around the corner and im going Hong Kong soon but i can't..
I really cant..
I went 1u today but nothing seems to interest me..
Shoes? nah, too ugly..
Clothes ? nah...
I hate it !!
I hate it that he can make my emotions goes down..
I hate it that my emotions are controlled by him..
I hate it!!
I try not to..
But i guess i feel that im leaving Malaysia soon and i want to spend more of my time with him and my babess..
But he don't seem to realized that the soon is approaching fast!!
He think its years away..
Well, guess what??
It's not ok !!!
I hate him !!!
Maybe i should just act dun care dun care huh ??
I hate it !!
I hate him!
I hate the way im feeling now!!
* stamp my feet on the floor *
* stamp it really hard!*
* on the phone with jason now, ranting my anger!!*
*scolding that bastard*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll