Search This Blog

Im Back !!!

It's been a while since i last blog..
I've been home sick since last wed..
How pathethic and depressed =(
It all started last tues when i shared earthquake ice-cream with a fren of mine..
She was sick and she choose not to tell us that she's sick.
I only knew that she was sick after we had all finished up the ice-cream..
Because of that i had to attend my graduatition with swollen eye, pale face & messy hair..
I HATE HER!! =(
There's nothing much i can do except sleeping at home..
My agenda for the past few days?
Wake up, eat & take my medicine, sleep, wake up, eat & have my medicine..
I hate when im sick..
I din go shopping for so long i feel like the shops are calling me !!
After so long, i had recovered. Well, not fully but most of the yucky sickness had gone..
Gone with the wind ;P
To celebrate that i had recovered, mummy pay for my hair treatment today.. WhEEeee ;)
I get to pamper myself.. Stylist massaging me, washing my hair.. Wheeee =)
I LOVE BEING A GIRL !!
Im going shopping tmw !!
I have to!!
=)
Im materialistic.. but so what..
i've had sick for so many days..
I deserve it =D
* grins *
* smile*

1 comments:

Wenzz said...

finally u posted sumtin. i thought u were getting tired of blogging... :P

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll