Search This Blog

.............

wtf ...
everyting doesn't turns out the way i want..

1) My F*** bf break promise..
2) No transport to go Zouk..
3) My skins is horrible
4) My hair doesn't behave the way i want..

Sometimes i really wonder am i being dumb for loving him so much?
I really don't know
Some say i am..
But some say that's jus part of love.. U have to feel the pain at times..
Without pain then there will be no love..
One of my guy friends said, i over love him..
I told him, " i know im being dumb & stupid for loving him so much but... ,"
He said no.. All he think about everytime i complain to him is that how the fuck can he be like tat when i love him so much..
It makes me think am i being dumb ??
I really try my best to please him, & everyone ...
Every single thing he did hurts me so much..
It brings tears to my eyes..
Seriously..
Which is why i hope my results is good enough for me to go aus..
I wana leave this f*** place...
I Hate it ere...
I rather be independence then staying at ere ! imagine i rather be independence than saying ere.. coming from me, it is a big deal..
Cos im dam dependent..
i depend on ppl alot.. which is why im easily affected by every single fucking thing...
I need alcohol..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll