Search This Blog

my favorite month...


Time to update yet again.
If you ask me which month is my favourite, I will definitely say February.
Not because of Valentine's day >< but cos it's my birthday month! :)
And also partly, my bestie's birthday also fall on February.

Last year, I didn't enjoyed my birthday.
For a lot of reasons ><" that I do not want to go into details being that it will anger me! ><"

Anyway, kicked off my birthday celebration with my ex-course-mate/friend's friend/
It supposed to be just a normal gathering for a simple dinner but little did I know it was my birthday celebration. :)))

Dinner was at TGIF, Curve.
I prefer Chillie though. Maybe because of the bottomless nacho chips :p hahah.

Pictures time!




A vain picture of me *shy*
my face is so round TTTTTTTT




Christine, Karen, me



Thank you people for the wonderful dinner treat :) 
Much hugs :)


And time for pictures of food




Friday's Cheeseburger
The beef patty is a little overcooked and not that fresh.
And the fries are a bit soggy :/
Not a good choice.





Tuscan Chicken Melt

This comes with either a choice of crispy fries or Clam Chowder
I of course chose Clam Chowder :)




Southwest Mac & Cheese
*sorry for the shaky pictures* :s
This is a tad too cheesy for my liking. If you are a cheese lover, you will love this dish.



Key West Whitefish.
Thumbs up for this dish!



Complimentary chocolate cake from Fridays' :)
Very delicious but sinful...


Stomach is rumbling now looking at dessert pictures.
I seriously need to get rid of my sweet tooth :/
Oh no. Time to sleep! :)



Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll