Search This Blog

Princess Big Day!

Princess Ame's big day! :)
I planned a surprise birthday dinner for her but I think she sort of guess it .___."
But fortunately, she pretend to be surprise! :)

Went to Mid Valley for her birthday dinner!
I sort of loathe Mid Valley because of the traffic :/
Hence, you hardly see me in Mid Valley unless there is "Warehouse sale/IT Fair" 
:)

Dinner was at Alexis, Gardens.
Limited picture of food because all of us gobble down the food once it is served.
Blame hunger. 



The wine collection that I would love to have in my house one day! :)

Chris managed to snap two food pictures only.
The rest went down as quick as snapping your finger ;)


Carbonara penne. Eww 
I don't really like carbonara. 
Reason; the smell and taste are too milky and cheesy for my liking :X


Seafood marinara pizza. 
That's not the name on the menu but it has seafood. It has tomato sauce.
So... *shrugs* :)




The bunnies ;)
I'm Ame's bestie. And Tracy's is her bestie.
:)


;) loves!


Group picture! :)



Happy birthday princess Ame! :)
Love youu! :)



And not forgetting the Chinese New year Decor! :)
Yup, an outdated post back in January. hehe.

The bunnies, Edwin, & KokPeng went to Beer Factory, Sunway Giza.
while the rest head back home.


And picture of three of us again. :)




moi :D 
Forced to drink beer by EdwinLai .___."


Sweetest couple :)



Happy birthday my princess! :)
And so weekly sleepover starts with her! :)

It's March! Eeeek. How time flies! :(









0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll