Search This Blog

Eat Sleep Eat.

I'm getting lazier and lazier!
That all I feel like doing is eat and sleep.
I don't even gym anymore. I don't even know why in the first place I joined gym.
Must be the spur of the moment to lose a lot of weight! 
My current obsession now will be yoga! 
Planning to join My Yoga Sanctuary for yoga classes.
Apparently, yoga is much more better than gym. 
because I don't want beefy arms and calves!
Let's see whether I can find yoga friends to join with me! :)

Updates for Chinese New Year, which is a month ago.
Yup. A month ago. *getting lazier!* >:(
Didn't take much pictures during chinese new year because...

1. I was busy stuffing myself silly with all the cookies during visiting.
2. Fat face >:(
3. Lazy to doll up, hence limited pictures.
4. FAT FAT FAT ><"

The Saturday on the weekend before we all resume work on the following Monday, Alvin, Yinz & I headed to Thong Kai's place for open house.

The ride to Klang from BU was a little too long. hahah.
Though, the ride was a good catch-up of our lives :)



Bad angle for my round face! :(



mememe! :)



Dam cuteeeeeee! staring at Yinz & I :)



Thong Kai dyed his puppy tail blue color :o
hahaha!

Alvin & I.
:)

Yin & Alvin.


Group picture :)
Thanks for having us over Thong Kai



And on Sunday, all of us headed to Kai Han's place for a little gambling and 'pai lin'
Jassy was too busy that day.. watching All Well Ends Well :(

Decided to have brunch at The Bee, Jaya One.


Big Boss walking in front. Leading us! :O 


Decor inside :)



special of the day! they clip on the special of the day or promotion of the month and put it in a can.
Creative :)



 menu.



Bee's homemade lemonade. 


smoked salmon omelette  


Earl grey tea for a healthy start of the day.



Big Breakfast that doesn't look big at all.
In comparison with Melbourne's big breakfast.



Black coffee!

All breakfast came with free either coffee or tea! :)
But I have yet to find an awesome place for English breakfast. 
Bee's breakfast is not too bad :)

All of us also tried the churros :)
The chocolate dipping is a little too sweet for our liking. 

Churros!



All in black during Chinese New Year! .___. lol.
alvin, yinz, kaihan


with yinz mummy (: 

After a quick brunch, four of us headed to KaiHan's for gambling and of course to collect ang pau! :p
I kept on losing money to KaiHan & Alvin ><"
Which leads to why i dislike gambling. Lol.


Pua caught on camera! :p
Greedy eating. Never even offered the guest lunch!
Tsk Tsk! :p


More updates soon! :)
Time for some lunch with colleagues :)


0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll