Search This Blog

Long Long Weekend :D

So last weekend was a labor weekend.
Long weekend off. 
Supposed to head to BKK but due to tsunami shit, my dad got freak out and forbids me to go.
Tickets burn off. thank god not my money.hhahaahhaha.

So I spent my long weekend the usual routine.
How boring!!! 
Usual routine = eat and eat and eat and eat (-.-)


Friday was spent in Klang, attending god knows what seminar.
The worst part, everyone in that seminar speaks canto and mandarin with a lot of proverbs.
(-.-)
And yum cha with my little mui after. How can I don't find her when I am in Klang right? :)
Got lost for the second time yet again =( 


And Sat was spent having Thai food for dinner with them... 


Ame, nik, moi.
My sisters :D 
Congrats Ame :D So excited to be your jimui! :D 

Tried Sawadee, Klang Botanic Park.
Somewhere there la I can't really remember also. 
That thai food was not too bad. Spicy. But the worst part was, Nik & I were a little rushing for our 830 movie.
The food arrives at 8pm! 
So we rushed off to finish off our food in 30 mins time! 
And ended up late for the movie :( 


Sunday was spent heading to Publika to check out the fashion bazaar!
Saw so many things to buy but so broke. fml.
Every end of the month also broke broke broke :( lol.


Casual outfit for a hot Sunday afternoon! :(

That Sunday was extremely hot! Ugh! Can't stand too hot weather!


Ugh. Totally hating that I gained weight as compared to how i look when I was working with my previous company!
I need a stronger determination!!!!



Pre-meal.
Had this to cool down my body! :(


Fish head noodle for dinner.
The best is still in Win Soon :)

On Monday for lunch, I finally tried the bakery cafe I always wanted to try since I read it in some food blogs.


Outside view :)
The Bread Shop.
Credits to : IJustWanaEat

As soon as you entered the shop, you will be greeted by freshly baked bread.
Dam heaven smell to me okay!




Freshly baked pastries =)



Tuna Croissant with lettuce, cheese and tomato.
Dam good! the tuna is mix with pepper, lemon and some other spices :D



 I forgot to take picture of my scones and tuna bread :(
So this picture will do.
Ordered scones and tuna bread :D
Please be aware that the jam and cream are not complimentary.
So if you are most probably not gonna eat it, REMEMBER to tell them =)


And dinner was Thai food again! :D
Seriously I can stay in BKK forever and ever! :D


This time we tried it at Ahroy Thai Cuisine in Puchong :)
Thank you Ivan for accompanying haha.
I swear guys are lousy in eating spicy food (-.-)
Seriously! I drank the whole pot of tom yom soup because none of them can drink it!!


And Tuesday on a public holiday I woke up dam early to gym! :)

:D

That sums up my long weekend.
I enjoyed my long weekend.
Do you? =)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll