Search This Blog

Forgive me god for I have sinned.

Bet the title shock a lot of people.
It's like as if I did something bad and illegal. haha
For I am, I did to my body.
Sinned my body wtf.

This weekend I have double up my indulgences! :(
I tried to detox in the morning by having...

Morning detox.

But this detox goes down the drain during tea time :(

Head to Pavillion *favourite shopping mall* :D
see how not to be broke. fmlmax

Had some desserts and tea before dinner :D 

Tried the famous japan bakery that everyone is raving about.


See! so cute. My Hello Kitty latte :D
Latte for RM10.90
You can ask them to design Smurfs, or any cartoon design,
But being me everything got to be Hello Kitty :D



Raspberry fruit tarts. 
Not too bad. Not too sweet.
If only they don't have that much whipped cream :S
I hate anything that has whipped cream.

There is other desserts and pastries that I would definitely try the next time I am there.
Go try it! :)

En Ginza cafe,
Tokyo Street Level 6 Pavilion.

After this round of desserts, head to another Hong Kong snacks.
Been wanting to try this since I saw it last time in the shop and also when I saw it in all the TVB shows
:D


Osmanthus snack!
I always see this in all Hong Kong TVB shows!
Tried it and uhm a little disappointed with the taste :( 
Boo. But nevertheless at least I tried it! :D
It's RM5.80 per piece.

You can even tried all the dim sums in :

New Shanghai,
Level 1 Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.


And checked out some stuffs. Walked around.
Boo been wanting to get the Ipad in white.
But everywhere out of stock :(
Sighs! So disappointed! :(

Okay back to food post:
Dinner was at:



The famous Grandmama's restaurant that people been tweeting about it :)
If you know me I always love fish head noodle :)




Shit feeling hungry even by blogging about yesterday's food :(
ya today start detoxing again. Only had two corns and a cup of coffee for breakfast.
And am so hungry already.maybe i should snack on fruits :(

Okay restaurant name is:

Grandmama's,
Level 6 Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.


That's not even the end of me eating! :(
After movie, headed to McDonald Centerpoint :(
And has this! 


fts. I feel dam fat even by looking at the pictures!

Tmw needs to gym more :(



end with a vain picture of me! 
fuck so fat already! :(




0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll