Search This Blog

All Well Ends Well.

The title doesn't seems to be suitable for what I am going to write but....
Being someone that loves to eat and always trying new restaurants and cuisine has it's perks!
I used to don't take picture of foods because.

1. Uhm.. I don't see a point in taking picture of food because I will forget about the name of the dish soon after that.

2. I don't have any canggih camera and phone to take la :(

3. I rather take picture of myself with the food /bimbo haha.


But all these solves when..
I gotten a new camera for Xmas pressie last year! :)
And an upgraded iPhone :)
And also, I'm so fat that I don't have interest in taking picture of myself anymore :(((

Ok aside that. Saw this contest on JoinMe on Review Food and Win Movie Contest!
Being the piggy me always eat eat eat, so my gallery is full with photos of...
FOOD!!! 
And trying my luck of posting it on JoinMe.

And guess what!!!




I WON! :D
I hardly win anything one ok :(
Dam sad case. Maybe I don't have the winning  luck!


And people, please register yourself at joinme.com for more food reviews! :)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll