Search This Blog

Oh dayem indulgences

I think and I feel and I know I gained weight. fml
The reason? 
Good food everywhere! 
It was supposed to be only indulgences during weekend but aah determination is getting weak.
Even during weekdays I indulge myself. Giving myself reason too stress.

Some pictures of my indulgences.
Hopefully it will make you guys indulgence in yourself more.
Haha. Im mean like this :P


Big bags of junk!
From my company :)



And favourite snack during my good ol' days in Melbourne.
Thank you Jackson for getting this for me :)



Weekly Starbucks session.
Oh killer for my diet ):

And this is the bomb! :)


It may look like any ordinary steamboat but this is different.
The main difference is the soup :)



The main specialty of this steamboat is the herbal milk pork knuckle soup base.
The charge for this soup base is RM15.90.
A little pricey but so dam worth it to give it a try :)

Address:
Coco Steamboat @ Taman Bukit Hijau,
No. 37, Ground Floor,
Jalan 1/119 Taman Bukit Hijau Cheras




Dim Sum at Puchong for dinner :)
I kinda forgot the exact place of this dim sum. 
But it is somewhere in Puchong.


Charsiew & dumpling noodle, seaweed soup and cantonese fried yeemee with seafood.

Address:
Zhia's Kitchen Restaurant
3rd Floor,
Berjaya Times Square.


More food posts coming soon.
Weekend is always my indulgences days :)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll