Search This Blog

My Recent Buys..

The best part about being financially independent is..
I can get anything I want anytime
If I have enough money la. Not everything. I want a house lor but cannot afford ma.

But what I am trying to say is you know when your parents are paying off your bills, they will tend to question you on your purchase.
So my recent splurges are... :


I've switched! No longer an Apple user but an Android user.
So far so good.
And the best part is... It's a pink phone :D 
Such a girlie phone :D
My most expensive purchases.. 


And other misc purchases... 


Best invention for a female! :D
If you are a female, you would have know what is this!
If you don't errr well time to google it 

Oh and I start to pick up on my reading habits again.
I stop reading for a while since I came back from Melbourne.
Being the books here are so expensive!!
But read some good reviews about this book. And I went crazy and purchase all of it. /shy


:) Will be so Zen after reading all of it. haha


And more purchases to come haha :D


0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll