Search This Blog

Happiness and sadness


Going to blog this day and date down because I want to read back in years time and remember every single thing that happen on certain days and dates. 
Last Thursday, 9th August, I truly experience both tears of joy and sadness.
Tears of joy is because after close to 8 months, I took a step out of my comfort zone and do something challenging. Indeed it will be something that will take up most of my time.
No more flexi hours or going in and out anytime I want but...

I don't want to live through life with regret; not knowing the outcome of the IFs.

Tears of sadness is.... 
No longer having them nearby me. 
Aah comfort zone meh. 
I am sure everyone faces this issue. The issue of stepping out of comfort zone.
But nevertheless, I always believe that life is full of arrivals and departures.



People actually call us the Siamese twins.
Why! Because we both go everywhere together.
When I said that it means really everywhere together.
Toilet, smoke, eat, buy food.
Everything la :)
See. We even have the same smile. wtf haha.
We even try on crazy fad diets together /teary eyes



and my angels ;) 



The noisiest bunch in the office. haha
:)




Thank you katy for the wonderful gift ;) 
It's funny how we got close. 
From doesn't really talk to each other to being clubbing kaki to smoking kaki to everything :)

Seriously. All my close gfs all stay dam far! (-.-)
Klang, Subang & now Ampang :(




Fei Chai younger brother Adrian
He address me as fei poh anyway! So i think i deserve to call him fei chai (-.-)





the eating group :X




the k-pop guy in the office.
hahahahahaahhahahaha.
Woah my eye bags and dark circle are......speechless :(


Okay. Time for some drama catching up.
Bye!

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll