Search This Blog

Yet Another Food Post


Title state it all. 
I should be food blogger wtf but if I am a food blogger most probably:

1. The picture wont turn out that nice.. aiyah i don't know the angle of capturing the food. I know my good side angle in picture can already la :P
2. When the food arrives, USUALLY i ate one bite only I remember I have yet to capture the picture. Then faster arrange it back nicely and capture but also can show lor that I ate it already (-.-)

Sooooooo.. How la? But I like to eat and when I makan already I don't like to take picture of myself or let people take picture of me.
Cos bloated already ma! Still want to take picture?!?!?!
Or when I go hunt for food to eat I usually dress dam casual and no makeup at all.
That means no concealer or powder. Only sunblock for the fear of aging and sagging skin. lol

So ended up with lots of not too bad picture of food *thumbs up for myself* lol

Embrace yourself with picture of food :D

Tried the Eggs Benedict from Plan B.
Not too bad. I tasted better when I was in Melbourne.
But of course having said that, that's in Melbourne.
Not too bad for the eggs Benedict from Plan B :)



Apple crumble craving satisfied :)
Apple crumble from Plan B again.
Been having cravings for this for the whole weekend during weekdays.
But cannot eat during weekdays cos indulgences are only for weekend ma :(
I have yet to taste Delicious apple crumble so no comparison can be make :)
As you can see, I ate one bite and I go, "shit havent take pic" /phail haha


And two days in a row I had this.
Been reading reviews and tweets about this and gosh finally I tried it after gazillion times of waiting.
Lazy to wait and wait la. Plans never go tru when you want to gather millions of people to eat.



Uncle Jang! :)
Tried the normal version and not spicy at all lor.
But wilson said it was damm spicy. Epic phail la him (-.-)



Waiting for the food to be cook.
The waiter dam slow. I feel like snatching the thing from him and cook it by myself (-.-)



The greedy and unglam face of me. haha
I am going to be a fat pig judging from the amount of food I consumed every time (-.-)


So after that dam indulgences weekend, I vow to eat japanese food until I am skinny again (-.-)
Apparently Japanese cuisine can lose weight ma. Right?



Tried the famous Hokkaido Ramen Santouka.
Luckily we went in quite early because by the time it is 730, the place is jam packed and you have to line up
Ordered Miso Ramen set.
The spicy char siew is orgasmic! :)
The set include:
One bowl of ramen.
One bowl of rice with your own choices of topping. I chosen spicy char siew.
One bowl of salad.
One chawanmushi.
One cup of tea.



I ordered another cup of chawanmushi.
I love chawanmushi and I can just eat 3 cups of it for a meal.
Oh ya thats pork dumpling at the left corner. haha.
Too hungry to even bother to capture it. haha
I only ordered chawanmushi and pork dumpling. haha.
Because I forced wilson to order large set and ended up he indigestion hahahahahahahahah.


Feel free to visit their website here




Making full use of Starbucks Buy 1 Free 1 last Friday.
If you are wondering why is there 4 cups.
The ex Ivan forced me to buy for him (-.-)
But it is all good. Because the drinks are on him ;)

Oh ya dinner after Starbucks indulgences.



Steam wholemeal bread with peanut and butter.
Quite healthy la right? :S


Okay bye. This yet another food post.
I bet my upcoming post will be about food also (-.-)
How to lose weight? :(









0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll