Search This Blog

A year of weddings..

Hello! It's been awhile.
Recently this has been my overused sentence. 
I haven't been updating since ages that I think my blog is cover with spider webs already!
Been adjusting my new job :)
A little challenging trying to understand all of the terms and knowledge and also the skills but I am sure I can do it! :) 

Anyway, attended the ex wedding last month, September. Omg. Can you believe that it is nearly end of October already.
Where the hell did all my time goes to? 
It just felt like I just attended Ivan's wedding and product training for 2 weeks.

His wedding was held in..... god knows where but it is in Manjalara and some Chinese restaurant.
Knowing that ALL chinese weddings always start late, I decided to leave house at 730 *despite the invitation card stated dinner will start at 730*
The dinner only starts at close to 9 okay! 


Very limited pictures because too busy eating and uhm most of them speaks cantonese or mandarin;
communication barrier :( :( 


The only picture with the bride and groom but all of us are looking at another camera (-.-) 
Will definitely steal it from Randy.

wilson, jason, ivan, evely, kiki, me 




with the beautiful bride, Evely


with the groom sister :)




with the official photographer for the night, Randy.


Congrats Evely :)


And ending my post with....

a picture of myself of course ;) haha

Time to prepare to sleep. Work tmw :(
Till then, hope October is treating everyone pretty good :)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll