Search This Blog

Random thoughts

I'm bored ! Stupiidddd law assignment.. why so dam hard wan ?? -_-"" hard til can die ... that was probably exaggerating but still.... Ughh ! *doing a Vonnie scream*
Since im so bored and i don't know how to do my law, obviously i will blog.. Although there's nothing going on with my life... I'm so anti-social right now that you wouldnt be reading my blog stating where i went =P unlike *cough* sherve *cough* wen ni =Pp hehehe ...

ooohhh.. someone's having fun tonight ey? *winkz* dinner huh ?? =P
Just check with the Monash administrative and suprise suprise .. they need a higher level of Maths to enter Caufield and Clayton *rolls eyes*
Now my choices would be:

  1. Transfer Uni, not campus either to RMIT or Curtin, Perth
  2. Stay in Malaysia and finish up my 3 year business course.. i know a certain person would want me to stay.. i know u meant well.. but still, it's not up to me.. you should have knw...
  3. Take Engineering Maths and 3 other subjects next sem in Monash so i can fulfilled the requirement, which i think is dam kao hard -_-
opinions ppl.. and fast fast... dateline is closing at 15 september........ so give me ur best advice and opinions.. Wenz? u alwis have the best advice.. im countin on u ! :)
Another thought that made me so down is.......I'm sure most of u guys saw this flower handphone ornament thingy hanging on my phone... nono.. not the stupiddd dolphin.. the pretty, cheerful sunflower tingy... Well, Kel, Vonnie, jason lim, mich and YinZ and of course WEE should know about it right.. it's like my signature, my trademark, my logo... and it's missing ! -_-" my lucky charm !!! wailsss..... *sulk* *sulk*
Dam you flower ornament stealer ! May your balls/boobs shrink everytime you look at it! >(
*wailssssssss *

alriteee.. i suck in drawing -_- but it looks something like this... my poor baby flower ....

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll