Search This Blog

Joey turns 19

I know it's a lil late... but Happy Belated 19th Birthday Joey ! :) Joey turns 19 on the 5th of September :) She had the time of her life when her boyfriend suprised her with flowers.. but i think what makes her happy is not the flowers.. is the fact that her boyfriend came over to Kim Gary to suprise her :) isnt he sweet? :) anyway, went to Kim Gary for lunch that day with Mel, Joey, Joanne, Siu, Jason Lim, Alex, Yinz, Ren, Weeeee and not forgetting my darling KeL :)




The birthday girl, JoeY with her beautiful flowers... *it was customised by Yin* im not so canggih la.. i dam computer blind wan =p


The girl blowing 19 candles on her yummy-licious chocolate banana cake.. thanx to Jason Lim. He bought this cake.. eh, where's my cake? =P nxt year ya! and i dun like chocolate cake. I like cheese cake =D hehe.. im waiting =p







I wurve this pictures... cos i look nice in it =pP hehe...

everyone's enjoying their food.... it's a lil small.. but yin customised it... so enjoy the customised pictures :)








How can i not have a picture with her? she's my all time fav :) *and it's true babe. Although i have not been calling u for ages... but u r alwis on my mind * :) luv u babe :)



Toodles

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll