Search This Blog

I've been rethinking about me going Aussie next year to study :) shit.. deadline is at 15 september... so must think about it carefully ...
But..but.. if I'm accepted, then i would leave this familiar place....
And of course, im gona miss Kelly Jelly, WenZ so muchhh.... and of course Jason Lim lar... =P Leaving here and going to Aussie might be an opportunity for me... to be independent.. to expose to new environment.. the hot aussie guys *drools* haha....



On something not related , i finally can prove that guys are really really bastards and jerks...
Not all guys.. but most of them... most of the guys i know are anyway...
Some guys are so fcuking mean that they are not good at dividing their tasks...
I dam kao hate these kinda guys.... dam fcuking annoying ......
I thought it will be different........ but i never knew that im back to square 1.........
i hate the disappointment that washed all over me now...
i hate the fcuking anger inside me now.....
i fcuking hate those guys that did such things..
Sometimes, those lil promises that may seem meaningless to these guys might seem meaningful to the party involved.........
Just remember to put yourself in the shoe of the party that's involved and you will know how it feel.. if you don't, then just fcuking go fcukk off lar...
dam fcuking no heart ........
fcuking annoying.... fcuking disappointed....................i really am....... maybe i should't be.... like what some said, "already expected wan rite"
yea... maybe... they are right... but stil....
call me whatever u wan; kecil hate, emotional... but if you put yourself in my position.. you would feel a lil like me....... dam! i mustnt let people take advantage of me anymore !
cos its so dam fcuking dammit !

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll