Search This Blog

WooHoo.. !! I'm done with my killer subject; money and capital assignment :) But then... im not sure whether my information is right anot -_- oh well.... now im left with marketing and business law.. then, im free!! from assignments that's it.. Finals are near -_-

I woke up with a bad sore throat and bad cold and fever -_- celaka... y suddenly sick wan... dam !! Ughh !! i hate feeling sick... I need people to pamper me :) but why everyone so busy wan? :( jason lim is no fun.. because he never give in to my 'merajuking' -_- he pape dy, got (.....) dy... =P Wenz im sure is busy with her party lifestyles to stand my manja-ness -_- *merajuk* KeL is uber stress now with her assignments.. Vonnie is sick herself... Aaron will jus ask me to "LDF" *inside joke* -_- Wee is no fun to be with now, he's so busy and he himself is throwing tantrum -_-" SwT ~~~~ Sherve is so hard to find now... she's everywhere... hard to get her also lar .. i think im just gona die ... =Pp *whiness* *whinesss* *throw tantrum* :(

Oh well.. another matters that made me so so dam piss... i dont' think i can enter Caufield campus -_- because they required higher maths level and i only had Data Management maths, which is not enough for them, it seems -_- wtf.... *scowl* y so dumb wan? aiyo... Monash wants money only wert... not like they really care right... so why set so many stupidddd rules? *rolls eyes* STUPIDDD MONASH !!
I wana go Aussie next year !!! :) i hope everything goes well... pray for me ya that i can enter...
Then, it will be bye-bye Malaysia.. HeLLo Aussie ! :) teee heeee =p




My money and capital assignment.. all done.. ready to be hand in.. hehhee *beams*

Italic
staring at the computer too much and too long leads to this... =P yea, i know i look weird but i have to wear it when im in front of comp... ::) hehehe =Pp i sense a sarcastic comment coming out from jason lim =p or maybe a nice comment???? :) i doubt so lar.. maybe on tuesday, but today thursday =P



toodles....... i wana take a nap now... my head is feeling heavy........ :(
and no one wana care about me -_-""
But suprisingly, someone did ... someone that i would not expected to... oh well, sometimes life is so unpredictable....

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll