Search This Blog

Happiness. You just have to find out


Work sucks!
Need to wake up at 6 am to get ready for work and not able to sleep for more than 12 hours?
Dislike :/ *sounds like a spoil brat*
But then, I need to familiarized myself with working life, if not, how am I going to survive?

Wednesday was Hari Raya Haji public holiday.
Holiday was spent having lunch at Sushi Tei, Tropicana City Mall ...

Lunch will not be perfect without her!


Spent it with Ame :)


And...


Edwin, Big teddy bear! :p
Thank you for lunch teddy bear!


No picture of Alvin because he want to avoid misunderstanding.

Spent the whole 3 hours plus talking nonsenses and not forgetting Edwin trying to scare me with horror stories yet again =.= 

And the guys saying,
"War happens because of the existence of women. Women get so sensitive easily thats why there is war"
=.= 
Pfft. Sexiest much! lol.


Headed to dinner @ Mid Valley :) 
And I guess I decided to forgo the games. 
Too much games. I'm tired of all these games as quoted by Ame.
It's either clear cut or don't involve anymore :)




picture taken while waiting to be picked up for lunch :)
Fat at the wrong places, skinny at the wrong places =.=

Toodles!




Harsh words hurt feelings, but silence breaks hearts. -Steel Magnolias

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll